Use cases we are now targeting specifically

Talk and discuss about mobile phone number list
Apuroos1455

Use cases we are now targeting specifically

Post by Apuroos1455 »

Welcome Today I spoke with the Chief Product Manager. I'm personally very excited about today's episode because is in a very interesting situation. In a lot of our shows, we end up talking about how organizations can use AI to augment or improve human decision-making, which is great. But taking it a step further and focusing on how humans can use AI to learn and personalize education at scale is very attractive to me. Anyway, that's enough for me. Let's hear what . , thank you for joining us. Like Gilani: Thank you. It's great to be here.

First of all, can you introduce us to and the company? What is your role? Zan Gilani: Of course. Basically an app for teaching languages. We currently Job Function Email List teach multiple languages. By the way, most of these people are learning English and most of our learners are also learning on their mobile phones and so on and devices. We are the most downloaded and used educational app, language or otherwise.

We have approximately 10,000 (daily active users) and over 10,000 monthly active users. I've been with the company for just over eight years as the lead product manager on the Experimental AI team. My primary role is to lead the team working on using generative AI to teach more effectively, and more broadly, I help the company succeed with generative AI. One of the main.