Internet people, trapped in year-end bonus

Dsicuss all about the SEO Topic forum
ziaur07

Internet people, trapped in year-end bonus

Post by ziaur07 »

The day when the year-end awards are issued is just around the corner, but Liu Lian really can't bear it any longer. She plans to apply to go abroad, continue to study the direction she is interested in, and leave the Internet industry completely. Unexpectedly, after verbally proposing the idea of ​​resignation, the company did not give any handover time, and only wanted to urge her to resign before the Chinese New Year. After working for seven years and working in three well-known companies, Liu Lian finally had the courage to say "If you bully people too much, I will go to labor arbitration". She inquired with her lawyer friend that if she applied for labor arbitration, she would have a chance to get back part of the year-end bonus. Liu Lian's attitude is very strong: "Let me finish the requirements properly, and after the business handover, it is of course the best to get together and relax. If they push me, I will go to labor arbitration.

Anyway I am not in this industry. gone." "Not working in this industry" is the source of confidence, and more people who need to continue working in this industry can only accept every storm in the system. The interests in the workplace - year-end bonuses and promotion opportunities, through a system called performance, seem to be closely connected with personal output, and become a thread for every employee. But in fact, those with strong ability will also be laid off, and those who produce more may not get the year-end bonus. When the storm comes, only that thread is still in effect. It pulls everyone in the system and uses the future New Zealand Mobile Number List career as a bargaining chip to issue a warning: don't make trouble. 01 Personal efforts are not necessarily useful In the entry contract of Internet employees, the cash part of the salary is divided into two parts, 12 months of basic salary, and several months of year-end bonus. Stocks or options are calculated separately. The standard number of months for each company’s year-end bonus is different.

For example Tencent, Ali, Baidu, and other companies are 4 months and are 3.5 months; and are 3 months . However, in order to receive the year-end bonus for the standard month, employees still need to meet a condition to achieve the standard performance. It's a word full of room for interpretation. What counts as standard performance? Who is required to achieve standard performance? Is it an individual, department, or company? Some companies bluntly wrote in the employment letter: "The actual bonus amount is based on the target bonus, which fluctuates according to the performance of the company, department and individual in the current year, as well as the working hours of the year and other factors." When Liao Wen participated in the 21st Autumn Recruitment, he received offers from many Internet companies. During the recruitment process, almost every company’s HR told him that the target bonus was easy to get. "Some told me that as long as you don't do too badly, you can basically get full (referring to the standard number of months written on the offer), and some say that if you have high performance, it is far more than (this number), and you can get it if you do it generally.